Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wedding Planner 2.0


  Here I am, a mother of 19 month old triplets, thinking that I left weddings in my past to start a new life as a stay at home mother.  So why am I returning?  As a mother we always look for ways to become the best we can be at the most important job there is. That thinking led me to a group called MOPs (mothers of preschoolers).  At MOPs  the kids go and play while the moms listen to a guest speaker among other things.
  At one meeting we listen to this phenomenal speaker talk about budget and our role as wives and mothers. She mentioned something that hit a chord to me....It is every women's job to contribute in her own way to the budget.  Now that might mean different things to different women depending on what you can offer.  You can do it by saving at the grocery store, clipping coupons, our making bows to sell on Etsy.  Its about finding what you can do to contribute no matter how large or small your contribution is.  Well, I don't have time to clip coupons and I'm just not crafty enough to sell on Etsy, so I thought of what I could do....Wedding planning!
  Here's my plan; I'm simplifying wedding planning...No advertising, no wedding shows, no website, only 'month of services', and only one wedding a month.  So, what does that mean for my brides.  First of all, they only find me by word of mouth or they stumble upon this blog.  It also means that my brides get an amazing deal. Having my services set-up this way allows me to charge at the most $750.
  Here's what goes into the $750:
- One initial consultation (no obligation and completely free of charge)
- Eight hours on the day of the wedding (with one assistant)
- One hour rehearsal
- One two hour venue meeting
- Construction of Wedding Day Agenda
- Construction of floor plan
- Construction of set-up checklist
- Use of wedding emergency kit
  Looks good?  So how can you get a hold of me.  You can email me at austinweddingbudgetplanner@gmail.com or you can call me at 512-657-7209.  Hoping to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment