Thursday, November 22, 2012

About Me: Rachel Stepanov

 

Now booking weddings for December and 2013.  For a free initial consultation email or call, austinbudgetweddingplanner@gmail.com or 512-657-7209.  Wedding planning services no higher than $750!!


   My husband and I were engaged in 2004 after two years of dating, and thus started my wedding career.  I loved every part about planning my wedding, working on every detail, and dreaming about the day to come. It was actually my husband that had planted the idea of me becoming a wedding planner, and after initial stipulation that idea took on roots and grew.
  I did things a bit backwards; before I had any experience as a wedding planner, I educated myself and became certified by Penn Foster University.  A few months went by, my wedding took place and I then became a "wedding consultant" for David's Bridal.  While at David's, I began an internship at one of the top wedding planning companies here in Austin.  After about six months, I was then hired as a wedding planner for another top Austin company and worked as a company owned wedding planner for a year and half.  
  After that, I went into business for myself, and became more successful than I could have imagined.  After not even being in business for a complete year, I was named The Best of The Knot; a coveted award voted by past clients.  Not only do you have to be voted, but you have receive multiple votes.
  In September of 2010, against all odds, I became pregnant with triplets and decided to sell my business to take care of my unique pregnancy.  I became a mother on April 1st, 2011 and have been enjoying the experience of raising triplets ever since.  As mentioned before, I decided to exclusively return to the wedding industry on accordance to God's will and inspired by Proverbs 31:10-31, the story of the Virtuous Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment