Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What's in a Name: The Fairytale Effect

 

 I came up with the name The Fairytale Effect as a way to describe what I would like to achieve with this project.  The name came to me when I considered the Butterfly Effect.  Most people know of the movie, but as a summary, the Butterfly Effect is an example used to explain the sensitivity dependence on initial conditions in chaos theory.  Basically the theoretical theory states that a hurricane can be formed by a butterfly flapping its wings several weeks before the storm.  So another way of explaining it, a seemingly minor event (butterfly flapping its wings) can lead to something of greater significance (a hurricane). Now how did I apply this theory to weddings and fairytales?  I wanted to inspire and encourage all couples to live the fairytale 'Happily Ever After' by finding couples that are an inspiration for many and creating their fairytale wedding.  I wanted not only the couple, but also all their guests to be changed by their story and their Happily Ever After.  So, again, a seemingly minor event  (attending a wedding) can lead to something of greater significance (being inspired to live your Happily Ever After).
  If you believe that you are or if you know of a well deserving, inspiring, loving couple with a budget of $5,000 or less and live in the Austin/Central Texas area, please email me at austinbudgetweddingplanner@gmail.com or call 512.657.7209.

No comments:

Post a Comment